University authorities and bodies
The Rectorate is a seat of the University where the highest governing bodies of the University are placed. The professional body consists of Rector, Vice-Rectors, Secretary General, as well as the administrative departments that support the function of the University units.
The main conference room is situated at the Rectorate of the University and that is the place where the meetings of the Rector’s Board and the University Senate are regularly hold.
Furthermore, within the Rectorate the following departments are comprised:
• Department of Accounting
• Department of Public Procurement
• Department of Human Resources
• Department for Maintenance and Development
• Department for the First Cycle Study Programmes
• Department of Second and Third Cycle Programmes
• Quality Assurance Committee