Faculty of Medicine - General Medicine
- Enrolment of not more than 80 students;
- Tuition fee - 6000 euros for one academic year;
- Application documents
- Application fee of 100 euros;
- CV in English and photo;
- Birth certificate;
- Photocopy of passport / ID card;
- Certificates and diploma from secondary education;
- Motivational letter;
- All documents should be translated into Macedonian language and notarized;
- Candidates who do not submit complete documentation will not be considered and will not be allowed to take the entrance exams;
- The documents can be submitted to the Student admission office. More information in Contacts.
- Entrance exam
- The candidates will take entrance exams in two subjects:
- Chemistry 24.08.2022 at 10:00, Amphitheaters 3 and 4, Campus 2
- Biology 25.08.2022 at 10:00, Amphitheaters 3 and 4, Campus 2
- The exam consists of 60 questions with multiple offered answers (one correct answer) - one question carries 0.5 points
- 30 points from the chemistry test and 30 points from the biology test, a total of 60 points;
- Syllabus for Chemistry
- Syllabus for Biology
- All candidates will have an interview for assessment of their English language proficiency
- maximum 20 points
- The interviews will be held on 26.08.2022.
- Candidates will be additionally informed about the time and place of the interview.
More information about the nostrification process can be found in the Nostrification section.
Information about the study programme can be found here: General Medicine.